Black Diamond Men's Aspect Shoes
Availability: In stock
Built to handle endless splitters of the Creek, cragging days at City of Rocks and the notorious slabs of Little Cottonwood Canyon, the Aspect is an engineered trad climbing machine. Designed with fine, durable leather, Black Diamonds' innovative proprietary molded rubber and an Engineered Knit Technology tongue, this flat-lasted, slightly asymmetrical lace-up is perfect for plugging gear at the cliff.
- Neutral, flat last for all day cragging comfort
- 4.3mm rubber is purpose-built for edging and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides exceptional breathability, comfort and extra padding for crack climbing
- Internal Lace Protection System for crack climbing
- Medium-flex midsole adds support without sacrificing sensitivity
- Lateral stabiliser rands increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling over when pressure is applied to the outside or inside edges
- Highest grade European leather upper
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.