From their home in Norway, Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay and feel alive for almost 140 years. It all started in 1877 when sea captain Helly Juell Hansen found a better way to stay protected from the harsh Norwegian elements. Soon thereafter, Captain Hansen and his wife Margrethe launched a business producing waterproof oilskin jackets, trousers, sou’westers and tarpaulins made from coarse linen soaked in linseed oil – and the legend was born!
At 53 Degrees North, we are proud to be able to bring this great range of Outdoor products to Irish Customers, allowing Irish people get outdoors and enjoy everyday exploring.
- Helly Hansen Men's Crew Softshell JacketSpecial Price €90.00 was €150.00
- Helly Hansen Women's Crew Hooded Midlayer JacketSpecial Price €93.00 was €155.00
- Helly Hansen Women's Crew Midlayer JacketSpecial Price €81.00 was €135.00
- Helly Hansen Women's Naiad Fleece JacketSpecial Price €72.00 was €120.00
- Helly Hansen Men's HP 1/2 Zip PulloverSpecial Price €39.00 was €65.00
- Helly Hansen Men's Crew Hooded Midlayer JacketSpecial Price €93.00 was €155.00
- Helly Hansen Men's Crew Midlayer JacketSpecial Price €81.00 was €135.00