When Regatta's adventure began, there were just 12 of them. It was 1981. Back then the outdoors was about intrepid explorers, but Regatta just wanted to open their front door and have fun. And they wanted everyone else out there with us too. So they made great products that people could afford, clothing to get them outside and enjoying the fresh air without worrying what it would cost.
And it’s still what counts for the ramblers, amblers, hikers and bikers. campers and gardeners and daily commuters, dog walkers, show jumpers and multi-tasking mums, picnickers, backpackers, kids playing ball and dads at the footie, urban roamers and beachcombers and puddle-loving children and everyone else they've helped start their own adventure.
At 53 Degrees North, we are proud to be able to bring this great range of Outdoor products to Irish Customers, allowing Irish people get outdoors and enjoy everyday exploring.
- Regatta Kid's Balzo JacketSpecial Price €63.00 was €90.00
- Regatta Kid's Bluebelle Parka AW19Special Price €50.00 was €100.00
- Regatta Kid's Charco SuitSpecial Price €35.00 was €50.00
- Regatta Kid's Highton Padded JacketSpecial Price €63.00 was €90.00
- Regatta Kid's Kacie HoodySpecial Price €28.00 was €40.00
- Regatta Kid's Keyon HoodySpecial Price €28.00 was €40.00
- Regatta Kid's Kielder V Hybrid HoodySpecial Price €42.00 was €60.00
- Regatta Kid's Mudplay III Suit AW19Special Price €40.00 was €80.00