The North Face
The North Face are named after the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. They have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Soon thereafter, that little shop became known as The North Face, a retailer of high-performance climbing and backpacking equipment. In 1968, The North Face moved to the other side of San Francisco Bay, to the unbridled possibilities of the Berkeley area, and began designing and manufacturing its own brand of technical mountaineering apparel and equipment.
At 53 Degrees North, we are proud to be able to bring this great range of Outdoor products to Irish Customers, allowing Irish people get outdoors and enjoy everyday exploring.
- The North Face Women's Triple Cable Beanie TNF Black One Sizewas €30.00 Special Price €18.00
- The North Face Cable Minna BeanieSpecial Price €18.00 was €30.00
- The North Face Women's Novelty GlacierSpecial Price €33.00 was €55.00
- The North Face Men's Resolve Insulated JacketSpecial Price €96.00 was €160.00
- The North Face Men's Gordon Lyons HoodieSpecial Price €72.00 was €120.00
- The North Face Boy's Thermoball HoodieSpecial Price €65.00 was €130.00
- The North Face Women's Thermoball Gordon Lyons HoodieSpecial Price €120.00 was €200.00
- The North Face Kid's Fleece PantSpecial Price €25.00 was €50.00