The North Face
The North Face are named after the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. They have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Soon thereafter, that little shop became known as The North Face, a retailer of high-performance climbing and backpacking equipment. In 1968, The North Face moved to the other side of San Francisco Bay, to the unbridled possibilities of the Berkeley area, and began designing and manufacturing its own brand of technical mountaineering apparel and equipment.
At 53 Degrees North, we are proud to be able to bring this great range of Outdoor products to Irish Customers, allowing Irish people get outdoors and enjoy everyday exploring.
- The North Face Base Camp Duffel MediumSpecial Price €100.00 was €125.00
- The North Face Women's Apex Flex Gore-Tex 2.0 JacketSpecial Price €240.00 was €300.00
- The North Face Men's Litewave Flow Lace IISpecial Price €72.00 was €90.00
- The North Face Men's Canyonlands Full ZipSpecial Price €80.00 was €100.00
- The North Face Men's Paramount Trail Convertible PantSpecial Price €72.00 was €90.00
- The North Face Men's 100 Glacier 1/4 ZipSpecial Price €44.00 was €55.00
- The North Face Men's Short Sleeve Raglan Easy TeeSpecial Price €28.00 was €35.00
- The North Face Men's Borod HoodieSpecial Price €96.00 was €120.00