- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping is currently free on all orders . Scooters and over weight products will incur a shipping and handling charge of €20. Orders may take up to 2 – 3 working days to process then shipped and delivered the next working day (unless otherwise advised). Please note times may be longer due to current Covid-19 working guidelines.
- Please note that shipping times are affected by busy periods of the year (Christmas & Sales, etc) please allow extra time for your order to arrive during these periods. Delivery will be made between 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Unfortunately, we do not deliver Kayaks or Gas, they can be purchased online but must be collected in-store. If purchasing knives, you must provide us with i.d. before your order is shipped.
- Our carriers will always ask for a signature. If there is no-one at home, the carrier may attempt to leave the delivery with a neighbour.
- The carrier will leave a card with details of where the delivery is or how a new delivery may be arranged. We will email you when we despatch your order, giving you a note of your orders tracking number. You will then be able to check the status of your order at the following link: DPD Tracking
- DPD also offer a Pickup service, so you can choose to reroute your deliveries directly to your nearest DPD Pickup Point for convenience and flexibility. There are almost 600 DPD Pickup Points located throughout the country. You'll receive a text and email from DPD on the day delivery is due telling you the time from which you can collect your parcel. >!--
- Christmas 2020
- Last date for Christmas Orders is Saturday December 19th. Please note that any orders placed after this date cannot be guaranteed to arrive before the 25th of December. -->
- Privacy & Security
- Please view our Privacy & Security Policy section for full details.
- Returns & Exchanges for Online Purchase
- Here at 53 Degrees North we want you to be delighted with every purchase you make. Accordingly, you may inspect the goods as if you were in one of our stores. However, whilst you are deciding whether to retain your purchase, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our goods. Therefore, please do not damage the goods whilst you inspect them or try them on for size (this also includes the packaging where it forms part of the goods, for example, boxed garments and gift items). You must ensure that you return the original undamaged packaging along with the item's you are unhappy with. Please note for health and safety reasons that all footwear must be returned in a clean and dry condition. We will not accept footwear in any other condition. Please note for safety reasons, climbing equipment and underwear may not be returned unless faulty.
- In the event that you are not satisfied and you wish to return a product, you may do so within 30 days of delivery date to any 53 Degrees North store and we will refund you in full via the original payment method used (if possible) or exchange your item for another size or another item. This includes items in the sale. You can return your items to either store personally or you can post it along with proof of purchase to: Web Order Returns, 53 Degrees North, Unit 416, Blanchardstown Centre, Dublin 15, Dublin, D15 FT91. Please note that returning goods is the responsibility of the customer (until we receive the goods) and the cost of returning goods must be covered by the customer.
- We have extended our returns policy to 6 weeks to reflect the current circumstances due to Covid-19