Hi Tec Kid's Altitude Lite V i Waterproof
Availability: Out of stock
The Altitude Vi Lite Waterproof kids walking boots are breathable, comfortable walking boots for kids who love the outdoors. These waterproof walking boots feature Hi Tec's unique Big-Fit dual insole system which extends the life of the boots. When your child’s feet grow, simply remove the volume adjuster insole to increase the boots by approximately half a size, giving them up to three month’s extra wear! The Altitude Vi Lite waterproof walking boots also have a Dri-Tec waterproof and breathable membrane to keep feet dry, along with a breathable suede and mesh upper and a gusseted tongue to keep out debris. The impact absorbing midsole and cushioning insole provides long term comfort, while the durable Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) rubber outsole offers improved grip on varied terrain. For kids who love walking the dog or puddle splashing on a nature trail, these comfortable girls waterproof walking boots are a great choice.
- Suede and mesh upper provides durability, breathability and comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Ghillie and hardware lacing system for a secure fit
- Unique Big-Fit system allows children's feet room to grow so that shoes last longer
- Abrasion resistant heel and toe cap protects against rough terrain
- Moulded impact absorbing EVA midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- Multi Directional Traction (MDT) rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.