Hi Tec Kid's Altitude Lite V i Waterproof
The Altitude Vi Lite Waterproof kids walking boots are breathable, comfortable walking boots for kids who love the outdoors. These waterproof walking boots feature Hi Tec's unique Big-Fit dual insole system which extends the life of the boots. When your child’s feet grow, simply remove the volume adjuster insole to increase the boots by approximately half a size, giving them up to three month’s extra wear! The Altitude Vi Lite waterproof walking boots also have a Dri-Tec waterproof and breathable membrane to keep feet dry, along with a breathable suede and mesh upper and a gusseted tongue to keep out debris. The impact absorbing midsole and cushioning insole provides long term comfort, while the durable Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) rubber outsole offers improved grip on varied terrain. For kids who love walking the dog or puddle splashing on a nature trail, these comfortable girls waterproof walking boots are a great choice.
- Suede and mesh upper provides durability, breathability and comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Ghillie and hardware lacing system for a secure fit
- Unique Big-Fit system allows children's feet room to grow so that shoes last longer
- Abrasion resistant heel and toe cap protects against rough terrain
- Moulded impact absorbing EVA midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- Multi Directional Traction (MDT) rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability
Prices reflect the colour and size selected and therefore may differ as these options are changed.