Hi Tec Kid's Altitude VI Waterproof
The Altitude Vi Waterproof kids hiking boots are durable and comfortable walking boots for boys and girls who love the outdoors. These kids waterproof hiking boots feature Hi Tec's unique Big-Fit dual insole system which extends the life of the boots. When your child’s feet grow, simply remove the volume adjuster insole to increase the boots by approximately half a size, giving them up to three month’s extra wear! The Altitude Vi waterproof kids boots also have a Dri-Tec waterproof and breathable membrane to keep feet dry, along with a durable leather upper and rustproof hardware. The impact absorbing midsole and cushioning insole provides long term comfort, while the MDT rubber outsole offers improved grip on varied terrain. Durable and comfy kids waterproof hiking boots which make great DofE boots. They’re also perfect for muddy puddle splashing!
- Waterproof leather upper provides durability and comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Rustproof hardware lacing system creates a snug fit
- Unique Big-Fit system allows children's feet room to grow so that shoes last longer
- Moulded impact absorbing EVA midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- Multi Directional Traction (MDT) rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability
Prices reflect the colour and size selected and therefore may differ as these options are changed.