Hi Tec Men's Altitude Lite i Waterproof
- Waterproof suede and mesh upper provides durability, breathability and comfort
- i-shield repels water and dirt and is resistant to stains
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Guesseted tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion resistant heel and toe cap protects against rough terrain
- Ghillie and hardware lacing system offers a secure fit
- OrthoLite Impressions insole with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning with instant long lasting comfort
- Lightweight, durable 'fork shank' ensures flexibility and stability
- Moulded impact-absorbing EVA midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- High performance Michelin rubber outsole provides multi-surface traction
Shipping is free on all orders over €100 to addresses in the Republic of Ireland. For any order under this amount a shipping charge of €5 will be applied.
Scooters and overweight products will incur a shipping and handling charge of €20.
Orders may take up to 2 – 3 working days to process then shipped and delivered the next working day.
53 Degrees North is committed to providing products of value and quality, and we do this with a commitment of satisfaction guaranteed.
In the event that you are not satisfied, and you wish to return a product, you may do so within 30 days of delivery date to us and we will refund you in full via the original payment method used (if possible) or exchange your item for another size or another item
For more information regarding our delivery and returns policy please visit 53 Degrees North - Customer Service