Hi Tec Men's Altitude Lite i Waterproof
The Altitude Vi Lite Waterproof men’s walking boots are part of Hi Tec's long-time favourite Altitude collection. Comfortable, durable footwear which is packed with technology and designed for outdoor lovers. These waterproof men's walking boots have a breathable suede and mesh upper and a Dri-Tec waterproof membrane to keep feet dry. Hi Tec's exclusive i-shield technology repels water and dirt, preventing stains to keep your walking boots looking newer for longer. The abrasion resistant heel and toe cap protects feet against rough terrain and the gusseted tongues keeps out debris. These waterproof men's walking boots are exceptionally comfortable with a slow recovery foam Ortholite Impressions insole delivering superior underfoot cushioning. Further cushioning comfort is provided thanks to the impact absorbing moulded EVA midsole, while the lightweight, durable fork shank ensures stability. The high performance Michelin rubber outsole delivers multi-surface traction to help keep you grounded on varied terrain. Breathable, comfortable waterproof men's walking boots, for men who enjoy everyday outdoor activities like walking the dog and light hiking.
- Waterproof suede and mesh upper provides durability, breathability and comfort
- i-shield repels water and dirt and is resistant to stains
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Guesseted tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion resistant heel and toe cap protects against rough terrain
- Ghillie and hardware lacing system offers a secure fit
- OrthoLite Impressions insole with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning with instant long lasting comfort
- Lightweight, durable 'fork shank' ensures flexibility and stability
- Moulded impact-absorbing EVA midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- High performance Michelin rubber outsole provides multi-surface traction
Prices reflect the colour and size selected and therefore may differ as these options are changed.