Hi Tec Women's Altitude Lite II i Waterproof
Out of stock
The Altitude Lite II Waterproof women's walking boots are a great choice of everyday outdoor boot for light hikers. Featuring a waterproof, breathable Dri-Tec membrane and suede and mesh upper which will keep feet dry through wet grass and puddles. These waterproof women's walking boots also have Hi Tec exclusive i-shield protection which repels water and dirt and is resistant to stains, keeping your boots looking newer for longer. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris while the abrasion resistant heel and toe cap protects feet against rough terrain. Ortholite insoles and an impact absorbing midsole deliver superior underfoot cushioning and long lasting comfort. The lightweight fork shank adds stability and the Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) rubber outsole improves grip to help keep you grounded on uneven terrain. These comfortable waterproof women's walking boots will keep feet dry in the wet weather and breathable in the warmer months. Making them an ideal choice for dog walkers and ladies who enjoy light hiking throughout the year.
- Waterproof suede and mesh provides durability, breathability and comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- i-shield repels water and dirt, and is resistant to stains
- Combination ghillie and hardware lacing system
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion-resistant heel and toe cap protects against rough terrain
- OrhtoLite insole delivers superior cushioning with instant and long lasting comfort
- Moulded impact-absorbing EVA midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- Lightweight, durable fork shank ensures flexibility and stability
- MDT rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.