Hi Tec Women's Altitude VI i Waterproof
Out of stock
The Altitude Vi Waterproof women’s walking boots are part of Hi Tec's long-time favourite Altitude collection. Comfortable, durable footwear which is packed with technology and designed for outdoor lovers. These women’s waterproof walking boots have a premium leather upper and Dri-Tec waterproof membrane to keep feet dry. Hi Tec's exclusive i-shield technology repels water and dirt, preventing stains to keep your walking boots looking newer for longer. The micro-fleece lining is soft and comfortable, while further comfort is added with the slow recovery foam OrthoLite Impressions insoles which deliver superior underfoot cushioning. A nylon fork shank in these women’s waterproof walking boots offers support and an improved gait. The high performance Michelin rubber outsole is durable and delivers multi-surface traction to help keep you grounded on varied terrain. Durable, comfortable women’s waterproof walking boots for ladies who enjoy everyday outdoor activities like walking the dog and light hiking all year round.
- Premium leather upper provides durability and comfort
- i-shield repels water and dirt and is resistant to stains
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Rustproof hardware lacing system for a secure fit
- Micro-fleece moisture wicking lining for a soft and comfortable feel
- OrthoLite Impressions insole with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning with instant long lasting comfort
- Nylon fork shank for support and improved gait
- Impact absorbing CMEVA midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- High performance Michelin rubber outsole delivers multi-surface
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.