Hoka OneOne Women's Challenger ATR 4
Out of stock
Often called Clifton for the trail, CHALLENGER ATR 4 looks even more like a Clifton with its cleaner, less busy look and more breathable upper. And like the Clifton 4, Challenger ATR 4 is fast and light, offering a smooth, smooth ride. Where it diverges from the Clifton and takes the path less traveled is in its multi-lugged outsole. Arranged closer together towards the heel for a smoother, more consistent ride, its lugs have a wider spread in the forefoot to help with grip on the trail and in wet conditions. Still as versatile and supportive no matter the running surface, Challenger ATR 4 has improved upper durability in the areas you need it (like a larger toe guard area). Let’s take to the trails people!
- Dual-layer mesh balances support, durability, and breathability
- Extended toe-cap coverage for added durability
- Internal heel counter provides support on all terrains
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
Prices reflect the colour and size selected and therefore may differ as these options are changed.