Jack Wolfskin Boy's Kajak Falls Jacket
Out of stock
Made for winter adventures! The Jack Wolfskin KAJAK FALLS jacket has everything you want from a winter jacket. The jacket is robust enough to cope with snowball fights and sledge races. With its waterproof outer fabric and warm synthetic fibre insulation, it keeps out the weather that might otherwise keep your little adventurer indoors. The jacket also conforms to US safety regulations, so all the adjustment options are either internal or covered. So with the KAJAK FALLS, there is zero chance of getting the jacket snagged on anything.
- Weight: 490 g (size 128)
- TEXAPORE MINI OTTOMAN 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) * JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- shoulders: TEXAPORE OTTOMAN TASLAN 2L: robust, waterproof and very breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) * JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- POLYFIBER FILL (140 g/m²): warm synthetic insulation (torso)/POLYFIBER FILL (120 g/m²): warm synthetic insulation (sleeves)
- Fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets
- Reflectors on the sleeves
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.