Jack Wolfskin Kid's Cook Jacket
Out of stock
It might be -10°C but your kids will happy exploring their surroundings in the Jack Wolfskin COOK JACKET. This jacket will keep them warm even in Siberian temperatures. The jacket has a warm duck down fill. The box-wall fill chamber construction gives the down plenty of room to achieve its full loft and ensures optimal insulation performance. The windproof outer fabric adds an extra layer of defence when your kids are out in stormy weather. The fabric is also water resistant. So it’s happy faces all round, even in miserable weather conditions. Elasticated cuffs seal the sleeves and stop the cold wind creeping in. The shoulders, lower arms and back are reinforced with TEXAPORE OTTOMAN TASLAN – a very robust fabric that’s built to cope with the harsh treatment dished out by little outdoor adventurers. The jacket has a deep hood for better protection from the elements and a MICROGUARD MAXLOFT synthetic fibre fill for warmth.
- Weight: 555 g (size 128)
- AIRGRID 20D: extra lightweight, high tenacity, windproof and water resistant fabric
- TEXAPORE OTTOMAN TASLAN 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (shoulders, sleeves & lower back) (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) * JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: soft microfibre lining
- Microfibre thermal lining
- 80/20 duck down fill (550 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation
- 2 hand pockets
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume
- Snug fitting elasticated cuffs
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.