Jack Wolfskin Men's Caribou Crossing Track Jacket
Availability: Out of stock
A warm, windproof jacket designed for running and hiking in autumn and spring. The Jack Wolfskin CARIBOU CROSSING TRACK consists of fleece fabric, warm synthetic insulation and windproof STORMLOCK – a winning combination for high-output activities in cooler temperatures. The NANUK knitted fleece is extra warm, very robust and breathable. The front of the jacket is insulated with warm MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE, packed inside a windproof shell. This is a great jacket for active outdoor use in the transitional seasons. And if it starts to rain, simply zip it into a compatible hardshell using the system zip.
- Weight: 515 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water resistant fabric (front)
- NANUK 200 BIPOLAR JERSEY: very warm fleece with knitted jersey exterior and soft, brushed reverse side
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (160 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- Taffeta lined sleeves make it easier to slip on and off
- 2 hand pockets
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an outer jacket
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.