Jack Wolfskin Men's Glacier Canyon Parka
Out of stock
Montreal, Stockholm or St. Petersburg – when your winter travels take you to the coldest cities in the world take the Jack Wolfskin GLACIER CANYON PARKA with you. With its MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation, this parka is very warm indeed. This insulation material is very robust and its performance is not compromised by moisture. The TEXAPORE outer fabric protects you from the rain and wind. And this robust OXFORD version is designed to withstand the abrasion caused by your bag or pack straps. The sleeves of the jacket are equipped with integrated microfibre cuffs that block the wind and retain the warmth. And if the weather stays dry, you can simply detach the hood.
- Weight: 1510 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) * JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and removable faux fur trim
- 4 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket, sleeve pocket
- Waist draw cord
- Additional internal cuffs
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.