Jack Wolfskin Men's Gotland 3 In 1 Jacket
Availability: Out of stock
Winter walks in the wind, rain and cold can be fun – when you’re wearing a winter jacket like the GOTLAND 3IN1. The outer jacket has a simple, no frills design. It is made of robust, breathable TEXAPORE fabric with a rugged look and a pleasant feel. The Jack Wolfskin GOTLAND has a warm inner jacket in NANUK 200 fleece that can be zipped into the shell jacket. The hood is detachable. Simply zip it off when you don’t need it. If you don’t need both jackets you can wear one and stash the other one in your pack. Just undo the system zip and separate them.
- Weight: 1220 g (size M)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE RIPSTOP 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable ripstop outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) * JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Inner jacket:
- NANUK 200: warm and robust fleece
- 2 hand pockets
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.