Jack Wolfskin Men's Grassland Hybrid Jacket
Availability: Out of stock
The go-to jacket for high-output activity in cold weather, the Jack Wolfskin GRASSLAND HYBRID JACKET gives you the warmth you need when you’re pushing hard on the trail. The jacket combines a windproof and water resistant shell fabric with functional MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE. The insulation performance of this recycled synthetic fibre material is not compromised by dampness and wicks moisture effectively to the outside. For improved mobility, the sleeves and sides of the jacket are made of a stretchy, windproof and breathable softshell fabric. In really bad weather, you can simply zip the GRASSLAND into a hardshell using the system zip.
- Weight: 550 g (size M)
- SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: light, soft, wind and water resistant fabric
- STORMLOCK SOFTSHELL OXFORD: windproof, water resistant, two-way stretch, extra robust softshell fabric with fleece reverse side
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (140 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres/MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (60 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- 2 hand pockets
- Reflective detailing
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an outer jacket
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.