Jack Wolfskin Men's Helium Jacket
Out of stock
As light as freshly fallen snow. But much warmer. The Jack Wolfskin HELIUM is a classic insulated jacket with a down fill. It’s very light, super warm and packs down small. The STORMLOCK outer fabric shuts out the cold wind, thereby increasing the insulation performance. The jacket’s stowaway pocket is a very practical feature. The whole jacket stuffs neatly inside its own pocket, so it takes up very little space in your pack.
- Weight: 450 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK DOUBLE RIP: very light, windproof and water resistant ripstop fabric
- STORMLOCK HEATHER: windproof, very breathable and water resistant fabric with natural marled look
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- Fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets (one of which doubles as a stow pouch for the jacket)
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.