Jack Wolfskin Men's Iceland 3 In 1 Jacket
Out of stock
A Jack Wolfskin classic jacket, reworked and upgraded. The ICELAND 3IN1 is a functional all-season version of the popular weatherproof hardshell – with a zip-in fleece. The shell jacket has a longer cut and a simple, unfussy design. It protects you from the rain, snow and wind. The robust, cotton-like fabric has a pleasant, natural feel. In winter, zip in the warm NANUK 200 fleece inner jacket. And in spring, simply unzip the two jackets and you can wear them individually.
- Weight: 1125 g (size M)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE TASLAN 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) * JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- Hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, SECRET POCKET
- Inner jacket:
- NANUK 200: warm and robust fleece
- 2 hand pockets
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.