Jack Wolfskin Men's Thorvald 3 In 1 Jacket
Availability: Out of stock
If you like your winters cold and snowy, this 3-in-1 combo is the one for you. The Jack Wolfskin THORVALD is warm, waterproof and has all the features you need for winter days outdoors: reliable weather protection, reinforcement at key areas, venting zips and a warm lining. When you’re trudging through knee-deep snow and battling icy-cold winds, the super warm fleece inner jacket really shows what it’s capable of. The NANUK BIPOLAR fleece has a very soft reverse side and is amazingly comfortable to wear. And because the THORVALD has a system zip, you won’t have to retire it once winter is over. Simply zip the two jackets apart and wear them individually.
- Weight: 1430 g (size M)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE TASLAN 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) * JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) * JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- Venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, secret pocket
- Inner jacket:
- NANUK 200 BIPOLAR: very warm fleece with classic velour exterior and soft, brushed reverse side
- 2 hand pockets
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.