Jack Wolfskin Men's Troposphere Jacket
Out of stock
Snowing and freezing cold outside? No big deal. With the Jack Wolfskin TROPOSPHERE jacket, the weather and temperature are irrelevant. That’s because this waterproof and windproof jacket features innovative DOWNFIBER insulation, a clever mix of hydrophobic down and synthetic fibres. This insulating fill isn’t just very warm, it’s also ultra light and moisture-insensitive. The extra breathable TEXAPORE shell fabric makes this a great jacket for more ambitious adventures. When you’re pushing your limits, you’ll naturally get a bit warm, so the TROPOSPHERE is equipped with venting pit zips for an extra blast of fresh air on the move.
- Weight: 915 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE O2+ STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**) * JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- DOWNFIBER 700 cuin: fill consists of 70% hydrophobic duck down and 30% extremely warm, high-loft, fast drying and easy-care synthetic fibre (700 cuin fill power); RDS certified
- MICROGUARD (120 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation / MICROGUARD (100 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and protective peak
- Venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- cable duct for headphones
- Additional internal cuffs
Prices reflect the colour and size selected and therefore may differ as these options are changed.