Jack Wolfskin Men's West Coast Jacket
Out of stock
A clear, crisp winter morning or a rainy autumn afternoon – you love being outdoors no matter what the weather is doing. With the Jack Wolfskin WEST COAST winter jacket to protect you from the rain, snow and cold, there’s nothing to stop you doing just that. The TEXAPORE shell fabric keeps you dry even in the heaviest downpour and has a nice, rugged feel. And to ensure you stay warm on longer walks, the WEST COAST is filled with high performance synthetic fibre insulation. It is light, totally insensitive to moisture and made from recycled plastic bottles. The clean design and subtle herringbone pattern give the jacket its signature look. A look that is perfect for the great outdoors and the big, bad city.
- Weight: 995 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE HERRINGBONE 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with distinctive herringbone structure and wool-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) * JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 4 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.