Jack Wolfskin Men's Zenon Storm Hooded Jacket
Out of stock
The Jack Wolfskin ZENON STORM teams the lightness of down and the robustness of synthetic fibres in one highly functional, super warm hybrid jacket. The high performance, RDS-certified duck down delivers excellent insulation performance, weighs hardly anything and has a pleasant, natural feel. For the areas that are subjected to pressure from backpack straps or most exposed to snow and rain, like the sleeves, shoulders and hood, Jack Wolfskin have used innovative synthetic fibre insulation. MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C is comparable to down in terms of performance, but is less sensitive to moisture, warm even when wet and fast wicking. The STORMLOCK outer fabric is windproof, which makes the jacket even warmer.
- Weight: 435 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK FLYGRID: extremely light, windproof, water resistant and extra breathable fabric
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. (100 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation with active moisture management (sleeves, hood & shoulders)
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets
- pack bag included
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.