We are looking for an enthusiastic ecommerce executive to join our team. This is a great opportunity for the right person to grow in online retail and customer service. If you are passionate about the outdoors, have what it takes to excel in online retail and provide great customer experience . . . we would love to hear from you!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily fulfilment of online orders, organisation of stock and shipments.
- Product catalogue uploads to e-commerce website – ensuring latest products are online.
- Customer service representative managing any queries or questions via email, phone and online Chat.
- Liaising with third parties when necessary such as our courier partners.
- Webstore drawer management and subsequent weekly reporting.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and good computer skills.
- Great organisational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Previous customer service or customer facing experience.
- Familiar with ecommerce CMS systems desirable but not necessary.