We are looking for an E-Commerce Manager to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative thinker to drive the e-commerce and digital marketing function for one of Ireland’s leading outdoor retailers. If you have what it takes to excel in online retail and provide great customer experience, we would love to hear from you!
Working with the wider team and reporting to the General Manager, you will have responsibility for the 53 Degrees North Web Store. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for the digital budget, managing the e-commerce platform, digital ads, online merchandising, and working with external partner agencies to ensure the smooth fulfillment of orders. You will work with internal departments to ensure our online store follows best e-commerce practice, customer service and ensures alignment with our bricks-and-mortar stores.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver key business objectives - Drive online traffic, growing online sales and increase online conversion rate.
- Overseeing upload of online product catalogue, online merchandising, and brand product management.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure that our digital offering follows best ecommerce practice and ensures alignment with bricks and mortar stores.
- Daily stock and inventory management.
- External agency partner management including Developers / Shipping / Onsite integrations.
- Working directly with our Marketing Manager evaluating and updating the website according to marketing calendar, seasons, promotions, and ad hoc events.
- Digital advertising management and optimisation (SEO, PPC, Display).
- Weekly and monthly analytical reporting and making recommendations the further the key business objectives.
- Keep up to date with ecommerce best practice and make recommendations on new digital marketing and ecommerce opportunities.
- Ad hoc support across any additional business requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 + years’ experience in a similar E-Commerce role.
- Technical collaborative team player, customer centric and strategic thinker.
- Strong website and consumer analytic skills, ability to link site design and features to meet objectives.
- Strong working knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Experienced with Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Demonstrable experience creating, optimising, and reporting on campaigns using Google analytics, Google AdWords, SEO & PPC.
- Strong interest and knowledge of the Irish retail market.
- HTML & CSS desirable.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms: NitroSell, Shopify, Magento desirable.
- Customer service experience desirable.