LifeStraw Replacement Filter LifeStraw Go
Replacing the filter in your LifeStraw Go is quick and easy to do. Simply unscrew the top cap from the bottle and gently remove the filter. Discard the used one.
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 liters.
- Meets EPA Drinking water standards.
- BPA Free.
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 4,000 liters.
You might also like
- The North Face Men's Impendor Thermoball Hybrid HoodieSpecial Price €125.00 was €250.00
- Merrell Women's Thermo Crossover Inch WaterproofSpecial Price €126.00 was €180.00
- O'Neill Men's Basic Skins Long Sleeve Rash GuardSpecial Price €18.00 was €30.00