Light My Fire Firelighting Kit
Swedish FireSteel 2
- Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather - 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
- Durable; scout model lasts 3,000 strikes.
- Broad use - ignites all tinder and can be used for gas stoves and gas barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
- Safe - not declared as dangerous goods. Will not self ignite.
- Curved points hold food firmly.
- No need to cut fresh branches - attaches to practically any stick.
- Great as fire-poker.
- Safety cap for easy storage.
- Hole for cord in safety cap.
- Made from a single stainless steel wire.
- Easy to light, even when wet.
- All natural and environmentally-friendly fire starter.
- Produces a hot flame - up to 80% resin content.
Shipping is free on all orders over €100 to addresses in the Republic of Ireland. For any order under this amount a shipping charge of €5 will be applied.
Scooters and overweight products will incur a shipping and handling charge of €20.
Orders may take up to 2 – 3 working days to process then shipped and delivered the next working day.
53 Degrees North is committed to providing products of value and quality, and we do this with a commitment of satisfaction guaranteed.
In the event that you are not satisfied, and you wish to return a product, you may do so within 30 days of delivery date to us and we will refund you in full via the original payment method used (if possible) or exchange your item for another size or another item
For more information regarding our delivery and returns policy please visit 53 Degrees North - Customer Service