Magnum Men's Viper Pro 8.0 Leather Waterproof
These waterproof leather boots have an SRA high traction rubber outsole, designed for maximum grip. The non-metallic hardware keeps these boots scanner safe. Tested & certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO WR SRA. This waterproof boot is an ideal choice for police, security and other uniform personnel.
- Durable leather upper
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Ankle pads for added protection
- Scanner safe non-metallic composite hardware
- Waterproof & breathable bootie membrane keeps feet dry
- Fast wicking lining for moisture management & comfort
- M-P.A.C.T Response insole for maximum comfort & shock absorption
- EVA midsole for underfoot comfort
- High traction rubber outsole designed for maximum grip
- Tested & certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO WR SRA
- Weight: 0.580KG
Shipping is free on all orders over €100 to addresses in the Republic of Ireland. For any order under this amount a shipping charge of €5 will be applied.
Scooters and overweight products will incur a shipping and handling charge of €20.
Orders may take up to 2 – 3 working days to process then shipped and delivered the next working day.
53 Degrees North is committed to providing products of value and quality, and we do this with a commitment of satisfaction guaranteed.
In the event that you are not satisfied, and you wish to return a product, you may do so within 30 days of delivery date to us and we will refund you in full via the original payment method used (if possible) or exchange your item for another size or another item
For more information regarding our delivery and returns policy please visit 53 Degrees North - Customer Service