Merrell Women's Antora Gore-Tex
- GORE-TEX waterproof membrane, bonded InvisibleFit construction for lightweight, breathable protection that fits and feels like an unprotected shoe
- Abrasion-resistant textile and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Hyperlock synthetic heel counter for security
- M Select FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- Breathable mesh lining
- EVA removable insole
- Q FORM 2 midsole technology is gender-engineered for women to provide natural alignment and superior comfort
- Forefoot and heel cushioning pods
- Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- TrailProtect rock plate protects feet from underfoot debris
- Vibram TC5+ with adaptive lugs
- Stack Height (heel/toe): 34/26mm; insole: 6.5mm; insole: 2mm; midsole: 19/11mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 5mm lug
- Weight: 9oz / 255g (1/2 pair)
Shipping is free on all orders over €100 to addresses in the Republic of Ireland. For any order under this amount a shipping charge of €5 will be applied.
Scooters and overweight products will incur a shipping and handling charge of €20.
Orders may take up to 2 – 3 working days to process then shipped and delivered the next working day.
53 Degrees North is committed to providing products of value and quality, and we do this with a commitment of satisfaction guaranteed.
In the event that you are not satisfied, and you wish to return a product, you may do so within 30 days of delivery date to us and we will refund you in full via the original payment method used (if possible) or exchange your item for another size or another item
For more information regarding our delivery and returns policy please visit 53 Degrees North - Customer Service