Mountain Hardwear Lamina Z Torch Left Hand Zip
Unique Lamina construction maximizes the loft of your insulation, eliminates cold spots and thermally maps insulation to areas you need the most warmth. By strategically placing insulation, you are able to concentrate warmth where you need it most – around your core and feet. The comfort mummy fit of this 5°F/-15°C -rated bag offers room to move while remaining thermally efficient. It also features a draft collar and the exclusive welded Lamina construction that maximizes loft and eliminates cold spots caused by traditional stitching. Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture and lightweight nylon shell repels water. Full-length zipper has double sliders for ventilation.
- Proprietary, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Zoned insulation maximizes warmth where it's needed most
- ThermalQ insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes weight without constriction
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- Zippered pocket at shoulder for storage
- Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.