MSR WindBurner Group Stove System 2.5L
For backpacking adventurers and group campers dreaming of more than freeze dried meals, the WindBurner Group Stove System delivers a quality cooking experience in the backcountry - maintaining its performance even in windy and cold conditions. The windproof and pressure-regulated stove system features a 2.5 L sauce pot for 2-4 people to share a simmered feast, and the pot’s ceramic-coated surface offers nonstick performance and easy cleanup. The stove is optimised for all WindBurner cookware, allowing for a range of cooking styles. The compact system nests perfectly inside its pot without rattling, to keep packs quiet on the trail.
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to maintain performance in windy & cold conditions.
- Multiuse: 2.5 L ceramic-coated nonstick sauce pot (serves 2-4) features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
- Compact Nesting: Perfect, rattle free nesting with an 8-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately).
- Stable: Self-centering pot fits WindBurner stoves' deep lip for increased stability.
- Room to nest optional 8-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately)
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.