Applicants must have knowledge of outdoor footwear, including hiking and camping equipment. Training will be provided but an understanding will be necessary.This is a wonderful opportunity to further your retail career within a busy and customer orientated retail environment. If you love the outdoors and have an interest in outdoor sports, hiking, walking & travel then we would love to hear from you!
Key Duties, Responsibilities & Requirements:
- To drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge
- Drive customer service standards along with store display and merchandising
- Liaise with staff on company policy and procedure and ensure staff commitment and compliance
- Motivate staff through personal enthusiasm, excellent personal standards and team working
- To manage financial transactions.
- Strong commercial awareness with a Customer Service approach.
- Ensure all procedures in relation to cash administration, health & safety, stock and merchandising are adhered to
- To alert management of potential security issues
- To assist with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise
- To love the outdoors
- Understanding of outdoor sports
- Ability to take instruction and perform tasks to the highest standard.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Selling to the customer’s needs
- Strong product knowledge
- People skills
- High energy level
- Strong communicator
- Job knowledge
- Full time - 35/40 hours per week, flexible hours.
- Monday - Sunday
- Free car parking available.
- Staff discounts.
To apply or for more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject line.