This is a wonderful opportunity to further your retail career within a busy and customer orientated retail environment. If you love the outdoors and have an interest in outdoor sports, hiking, walking & travel then we would love to hear from you!
Key Duties, Responsibilities & Requirements:
- To serve customers by assisting with the selection of products.
- To drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- To greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner.
- To respond to customers’ questions.
- To provide outstanding customer service
- To manage financial transactions.
- To process payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- To alert management of potential security issues.
- To assist with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- To love the outdoors
- Understanding of outdoor sports.
- Ability to take instruction and perform tasks to the highest standard.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Selling to the customer’s needs.
- Product knowledge.
- People skills.
- A high energy level.
- General math skills.
- Verbal communication.
- Job knowledge.
- Full time - 30 hours per week, flexible hours.
- Monday - Friday
- Above awarded wage offered with store bonus scheme.
- Free car parking available.
- Staff discounts.
To apply or for more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject line.