The DJINN carabiner comes in a straight gate and a bent gate version, as a combination particularly suited to those looking to begin outdoor climbing with dependable, rugged equipment. It has an H cross section to reduce weight, and the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
- Performance carabiner designed for a great outdoor climbing debut:
- large gate opening facilitates manipulations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- DJINN straight gate: textured area for improved grip when opening the carabiner
- DJINN bent gate: easier clipping of rope
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.