Boys' Freedom Insulated Jacket
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Pairs well with
DescriptionEngineered with waterproof-breathable DryVent™ technology and filled with ultra-warm Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, the Freedom Insulated Jacket delivers all-day mountain protection.
Waterproof fabric resists water passing through and helps to keep you dry and comfortable in rainy and snowy weather.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Attached, helmet-compatible, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Reverse-coil centre front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Shaped sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Alpine front pockets with an exposed, reverse-coil zip
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve
- Dump pocket with goggle cloth
- Powder skirt
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest; Styles 40S, 682, JK3: water-based, screen-printed graphic along right hand pocket zip and on back
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO: Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- DRYVENT™: Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Fabric - Body:75D, 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Style JK3 - Body: 75D, 121 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Upper Body Lining: 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lower Body Lining: 50D 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation: 200g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester In Body, 150g In Sleeves And 100g In Hood
Machine wash: Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment: To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
Size & Fit
- Centreback:64,77 Cm
Regular Fit: This style offers a comfortable and relaxed fit without being too tight or too loose.
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns