Men's Heli Hooded Down Jacket
- Low stock - 1 left
Your mid or outer hooded down layer – versatile, lightweight and compressible.
Versatility goes a long way when the weather's changeable. For an extra layer, pack our latest Heli Men's Hooded Down Jacket and enjoy its warmth without the bulk.
Utilise it as either a mid or outer layer. Lightweight and easily compressible, you'll barely realise you've added it to your gear.
The durable water-repellent finish provides light protection from moisture and short fabric saturation.
Down insulation maintains warmth well in cold and challenging conditions.
This lightweight piece is ideal for trekking, climbing, camping and other activities where weight-saving is important.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space and for easy transport.
- All of our down is independently certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Duck down 600 fill power
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish - which encourages water to bead off the fabric's surface
- Full front zip with a chin guard
- Elasticated hood and cuffs plus an adjustable hem - for enhanced fit and weather protection
- Two front zip pockets and two large inner stash ones
- Packs into its own pocket to save you space - part of our pack&GO solution
Regular Fit: This garment is true to size for an easy, comfortable fit.
Available sizes: XS-XXL
100% Ripstop Polyester with DWR treatment, Composition is certified as bluesign® approved
100% Polyester Taffeta
80% Duck down 20% Duck feather
Contains RDS certified down, certified by CU 862405
118 g (size M)
0.396 kg (size M)
- Cold gentle machine wash
- Wash separately
- Rinse thoroughly
- Recommend using a down detergent
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not bleach
- Warm tumble dry thoroughly inside out with several tennis balls, shaking product throughout cycle
- Do Not Iron
- Do not Dry clean
- Do not store when wet
- Close Zippers and Fasten Hook and Loop before washing
- Free Delivery on orders above €100
- 30 Day Returns
We offer FREE delivery on orders over €100 (excluding overweight items*) to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, for any order below the value we charge a small delivery fee of €5 per delivery.
Orders may take up to 2-3 working days to be processed and shipped, with delivery the next working day after dispatch unless otherwise advised. Please note that DPD does not deliver parcels between 25th to 27th December as well as 30th to 2nd January.
*Scooters, SUPs, kayaks and overweight products are excluded from free delivery and incur a delivery fee of €20. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Yes, you may do so within 30 days of delivery date to any 53 Degrees North store and we will refund you in full via the original payment method used (if possible) or exchange your item for another size or another item.
You have 30 days from when you receive your order to change your mind and request an exchange or a refund. You can request a refund or exchange at any of our 53 Degrees North stores or by sending us the product back.
You can find out more in our refund & returns section.