Men's Moab 3 Walking Shoes
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
DescriptionFor over 15 years, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 25 million people to step further outdoors.
The all new Moab 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, and a best-in-class Vibram® outsole. Merrell's newest generation is the most environmentally friendly Moab ever, utilizing recycled materials in construction.
Leather is durable, naturally insulating, comfortable and recyclable.
Cushioned shoes offer shock absorption, comfort, and protection for the feet and joints during high-impact activities.
Rubber compounds provide better traction and stability on various wet and dry surfaces.
This product uses recycled materials and helps reduce waste and environmental pollution, conserves natural resources, and promotes sustainable manufacturing practices.
- Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective toe cap
- Removable Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
- 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Lug: 5mm
- Weight: 0.920 kg
Size & Fit
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns