The North Face Women's Vectiv Exploris FUTURELIGHT Leather
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail.
And for the Exploris that translates into hiking shoes engineered to go the distance.
The FUTURELIGHT™ membrane is incredibly breathable and the nubuck leather is durable but soft.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Nubuck leather upper
- Integrated, protective heel overlay
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot aids with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound, single-density VECTIV foam midsole tuned for women
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail