Laggan GORE-TEX Gaiter
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Lightweight and packable GORE-TEX Paclite® gaiter in Trekking fit for use with all standard walking boots.
Combining abrasion resistant polyamide stretch lower panels with a recycled GORE-TEX Paclite® upper to create a lightweight packable gaiter with premium weatherproof performance.
Waterproof fabric resists water passing through and helps to keep you dry and comfortable in rainy and snowy weather.
- Recycled GORE-TEX paclite® plus product technology upper panels
- Abrasion resistant polyamide stretch lower panels
- Replaceable and durable, non-slip under boot strap
- Zip closure with hook and loop storm flap
- Metal laces hook at front hem
- Adjustable calf with snag-free split drawcord
- 100% Polyamide outer, ePTFE membrane
- Weight: 0.19 kg (Pair)
- Hand wash in warm water
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not Iron
- Do not Dry Clean
Size & Fit
Gore-Tex is the world's leading waterproof and breathable fabric technology.
Its unique membrane structure allows for exceptional breathability, preventing overheating and moisture buildup while keeping the wearer dry. The fabric is also windproof and waterproof, providing reliable protection against harsh weather conditions.
With its lightweight and flexible nature, GORE-TEX enables freedom of movement, ensuring comfort and functionality in various outdoor activities. Whether hiking, skiing, or simply braving the elements, Gore-Tex offers unparalleled performance and comfort, making it an indispensable ally for adventurers.
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns