Salewa Men's Ortles Light 2 Down Jacket
Out of stock
The Salewa Ortles Light 2 Down Jacket is an exceptionally lightweight, wind-resistant and water-repellent insulated jacket for alpine use in activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing. Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it provides professional-grade insulation and functionality. Designed according to our body mapping system, it has 750 cuin 90/10 down fill combined with Polartec Alpha active insulation that Salewa place strategically to meet the specific insulation needs of different areas of the body, while the lightweight, yet durable nylon ripstop outer fabric is ideal for alpine use. SALEWA only uses Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. Featuring free motion patterning and ergonomic sleeves to prevent hem-lift while climbing, it can be worn alone as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under a shell. And it packs down super small to save space in your pack.
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- 2 front pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- High-quality inner finish
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.