Salewa Men's Ortles Stretch Hybrid Jacket
Out of stock
Whether alpine climbing, ski mountaineering, ski touring or ice climbing, the Salewa Ortles Stretch Hybrid Jacket is a warm, highly breathable and fast drying mid layer that offers enhanced moisture wicking. The key to its performance is the hybrid combination of two Polartec base fabric technologies. Polartec Power Grid has a grid construction with open air channels that allow you to easily release excess body heat during activity and touch points that absorb and diffuse moisture vapour for faster evaporation; Polartec Power Stretch gives a performance fit, enhanced durability and a greater range of motion. With a gusseted sleeve design for good freedom of movement and flat lock seams for additional comfort.
- Breathable and fast drying fabric around neck for best comfort
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Patch pocket on the sleeve
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
Prices reflect the colour and size selected and therefore may differ as these options are changed.