Salewa Men's Ortles TirolWool Celliant Jacket
Out of stock
The Salewa Ortles TirolWool Celliant Jacket is a warm, wind-resistant and water-repellent jacket for alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering, ice climbing and more, with a nylon ripstop shell and Powertex Extreme reinforced shoulders. TirolWool Celliant is a lightweight, soft insulation material that combines wool from Tirolean sheep and innovative polyester fibres enhanced with thermo-reactive minerals. Heat emitted by the body is absorbed and converted into infrared radiation, which is stored and reflected back to the body – keeping you warmer for longer. And the soft, fleecy material is highly compressible, so your insulation remains packed down small in your backpack until you need it. Featuring free motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing and designed according to the SALEWA body mapping system, it can be worn alone as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under a shell. With an insulated, fitted hood with integrated high storm collar.
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Elasticated tight cuff for snow protection
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- 2 spacious mesh inner pockets
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- With bluesign approved fabric
* Prices reflect the colour and size selected, as a default the lowest price is shown and therefore may change as these options are selected.