Win a Walking Holiday in Kerry!
We are delighted to be working with our travel partners TD active Holidays to offer you the chance to WIN an unforgetable experience in the Kingdom of Kerry on this guided four-night walking trip, where you’ll enjoy one of Ireland's most stunning county’s on foot.
You'll be based in Killarney, which is perfectly located to take day excursions around Kerry. First you’ll explore Killarney National Park and take in its stunning scenery, including the Three Lakes of Killarney and the magical Torc Waterfall. The Ring of Kerry and Wild Atlantic Way experience will include a vigorous hike up Knocknadobar Mountain, a visit to the charming town of Cahersiveen, exploring the Dingle Peninsula. Plus you’ll enjoy a refreshment in the South Pole Inn, previously owned by Tom Crean, Ireland’s famous Antarctic explorer. Discover the dramatic scenery and fascinating history of Kerry that will reignite your love for Ireland!
- The prize comprises of a walking holiday to Kerry for two people for duration of 4 nights on the 2nd of September 2021.
- Fully guided walking holiday with four night's half board.
- Admire the breath-taking landscapes on this guided walking holiday in Kerry.
- Stay 4 nights in Killarney, the gateway to Kerry’s main sights & attractions.
- Explore more with 3 guided walking trips in the ‘Kingdom’ with packed lunches included.
- Discover highlights like Killarney National Park, Knocknadobar Mountain & the Dingle Peninsula.
- Smaller group sizes and the highest possible safety standards on all our tours.
- Excursions carefully crafted to uncover wonderful places - less crowded and expertly guided.
- T&Cs apply, please scroll down for full details.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Competition entries can only be accepted online at www.53degreesnorth.ie/TDActive-Adventure-Holidays and in store at 53 Degrees North in Blanchardstown, Carrickmines and Cork.
2. Closing date for entries is 31st July 2021.
3. The prize comprises of a walking holiday to Kerry for two people for duration of 4 nights on the 2nd of September 2021. The prize includes 3 guided walking trips with packed lunches included and accommodation in a 3* hotel on a half board basis. You need to make your way to Killarney independently. Note: Travel insurance is not included and will need to be purchased separately at prize winners own cost. Full details of holiday can be found here. The winner must be available to travel on the departure date of 2nd of September 2021.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over and resident in Ireland.
7. A valid entry consists of signing up to the 53 Degrees North members email.
8. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
9. TD active Holidays and 53 Degrees Norths decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. TD active Holidays reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
11. Employees or agents of TD active Holidays and 53 Degrees North, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions when booking a TD active Holidays holiday. Booking terms and conditions apply and can be found here.
13. TD active Holidays are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by TD active holidays and 53 Degrees North.
15. Entry to this competition shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. TD active Holidays & 53 Degrees North reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. Participants agree to use their testimonials for marketing purposes.
18. Winner will be selected by an independent judge and will be notified by phone no later than Wednesday the 4th August.
Discover more adventure holidays - Click Here.