Women's Terradora II Leather Mid Waterproof Boots
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
DescriptionYour favorite hiker, renewed in environmentally preferred leather. All the things women love about the original with added performance, comfort, and traction.
Waterproof fabric resists water passing through and helps to keep you dry and comfortable in rainy and snowy weather.
The durable, water-repellent finish prevents from water being absorbed and provides protection from quick saturation of the fabric.
This fabric allows air and moisture to pass through, improving comfort, ventilation, and preventing overheating and sweat buildup.
This lightweight piece is ideal for trekking, climbing, camping and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Odour-resistant fabric prevents the growth of bacteria, keeping the wearer feeling fresh and hygienic for longer.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Contoured Fit–Follows foot's contours for a more secure fit
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable, dual-density EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
Size & Fit
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns