Blubber Robe - The Blue One
- Low stock - 1 left
DescriptionBlubber is the latest edition to the Orca Board family.
Designed, packaged, and embroidered in Ireland, the Blubber Robe is perfect for outdoor use, particularly when you get out of the water! The Robe’s dual action technology means it will dry, and warm you simultaneously. It is perfect after sea swimming, watersports, camping, or even after a hike or run!
We like to think of it as human blubber!
The Best Parts
- Designed in Ireland
- Embroidered in Ireland
- Packaged in Ireland
- Packaged Plastic free using 100% Irish and recycled cardboard
- Delivered Iris
The Blubber Robe was specifically designed to be an oversize style and fit. It was designed to be large and loose enough for comfortable and easy changing. Bring those arms in, and get changed with ease in the body of the Blubber Robe. We have tried the Blubber Robe on all shapes and sizes.
- Length = 112cm
- Width = 80cm
- Sleeve = 55cm
The Nitty Gritty
- Black waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Super cosy and high quality grey synthetic lambswool lining (51% acrylic, 49% recycled polyester)
- Tailor-made, fitted sleeves with fasteners at the wrist
- Full length zip
- Deep external zip pockets
- Large 'A4' size internal pocket
- Super light construction - approx 1kg
- Proudly packaged plastic free!
- Free Delivery on orders above €100
- 30 Day Returns