Women's Vectiv Exploris 2 FUTURELIGHT Hiking Shoes
- Low stock - 1 left
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the Exploris, that translates into hiking shoes engineered to go the distance.
But while this iteration is loaded with the same great details as the original, we've made a few changes. The platform below the foot is broader to provide greater stability. The stack height is 2 mm higher for improved comfort and support.
And the rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot and a TPU plate for increased lateral displacement and stability. Designed with input from The North Face® athletes, the FUTURELIGHT™ membrane is still as waterproof and breathable as ever. The heels and toes are reinforced for protection on rocky trails and 4mm lugs hold firm on uneven terrain.
This waterproof fabric resists water passing through to keep you dry in rainy and snowy weather.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
- Broader platform below foot provides inherent stability
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole with 4 mm lugs is designed for durability in high-wear areas
- UPPER: Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ 2.0 rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot and a TPU plate for increased lateral displacement and stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Midsole made with premium EVA foam and has a 2 mm greater stack height than the S21/F21 version
Size & Fit
Carried sizes and colours:
Is your size or colour not available? Contact us via email or call us on 01 824 9156 and we will check if we have your size in one of our stores.
VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
- Sole Unit: VECTIV™ 2.0 Rockered Midsole
- Upper: Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
- Free Delivery on orders above €100
- 30 Day Returns
We offer FREE delivery on orders over €100 (excluding overweight items*) to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, for any order below the value we charge a small delivery fee of €5 per delivery.
Orders may take up to 2-3 working days to be processed and shipped, with delivery the next working day after dispatch unless otherwise advised. Please note that DPD does not deliver parcels between 25th to 27th December as well as 30th to 2nd January.
*Scooters, SUPs, kayaks and overweight products are excluded from free delivery and incur a delivery fee of €20. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Yes, you may do so within 30 days of delivery date to any 53 Degrees North store and we will refund you in full via the original payment method used (if possible) or exchange your item for another size or another item.
You have 30 days from when you receive your order to change your mind and request an exchange or a refund. You can request a refund or exchange at any of our 53 Degrees North stores or by sending us the product back.
You can find out more in our refund & returns section.