Women's Montana Ski Gloves
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
DescriptionThe Montana Ski Gloves are back. But this time, they've been redesigned with recycled fabrics to bring you better, kinder protection than ever before. They're warm, waterproof, breathable - and thanks to Etip™ compatibility, you can even use them with your phone. This comes in especially handy when you need to answer a call or take photos of the landscape in cold conditions.
Waterproof fabric resists water passing through and helps to keep you dry and comfortable in rainy and snowy weather.
Windproof fabric greatly reduces air from passing through it, providing protection against wind chill.
This fabric allows air and moisture to pass through, improving comfort, ventilation, and preventing overheating and sweat buildup.
Touch Screen Compatible
This fabric allows you to operate touch screen devices while wearing gloves or using the fabric as a covering, without compromising the touch screen's sensitivity.
This product uses recycled materials and helps reduce waste and environmental pollution, conserves natural resources, and promotes sustainable manufacturing practices.
The DryVent™ insert means hands will stay dry from both sweat and snow. And engineered with wind-blocking WindWall™ technology, hands will remain protected without becoming clammy. Not only that, but Heatseeker™ Eco insulates against the cold and synthetic leather palms are soft yet durable. For an added bonus, there's a nose wipe on the back and a wrist leash that keeps them firmly attached to you while you tear down the mountain.
- Shell and lining made with recycled polyester
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- DryVent™ insert helps keep hands dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- SLayerWarmth uses two sheets of insulation to create an air pocket that helps keep the warmth in and the cold air out
- Lined with super-soft, high-pile raschel fleece
- Faux-leather palm overlay for durability
- Progressive Precurve is the accumulative increase of curvature from index finger to pinkie, creating a more natural shape for your fingers as they relax in the glove
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Nose wipe
- Buckle and webbing on back of hand and shock cord at gauntlet hem for an adjustable fit
- Wrist leash helps prevent gloves from dropping when you’re not wearing them
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when you’re not wearing them
- Matte PU logo
Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
- Fabric - Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Palm Overlay: 55% Polyester, 45% Polyurethane (PU) Faux Leather
Thumb And Index Finger: Etip™ Compatible
- Lining: 250 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Raschel Fleece
- Gauntlet Lining: WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester
- Back Of Hand Insulation: 250 G Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Palm Insulation: 160 G Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Gauntlet Insulation: 60 G Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Insert: DryVent™
Size & Fit
Regular Fit: This style offers a comfortable and relaxed fit without being too tight or too loose.
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns