Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Poles
- In stock, ready to ship
DescriptionWith an ergonomic grip angle for maximum wrist comfort, a 100% natural cork grip, a fusion comfort strap, and double FlickLock® adjustability, the Trail Ergo Cork defines 4-season, on-trail versatility and comfort.
- 7075 Aluminum shafts
- Soft-touch ergonomic grip top with 100% natural cork grip and EVA foam grip extension
- Fusion comfort strap for premium support
- FlickLock® adjustability
- Interchangeable tech tip compatible with carbide tech tips included
- 4 season flex tips with both trekking and snow baskets included
- Collapsed Length: 69 cm (27 in)
- Usable Length: 100-140 cm (39-55 in)
- Weight Per Pair: 0.512 kg (1 lb 2 oz)
Size & Fit
- Free Delivery on orders above €100
- 30 Day Returns
We offer FREE delivery on orders over €100 (excluding overweight items*) to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, for any order below the value we charge a small delivery fee of €5 per delivery.
Orders may take up to 2-3 working days to be processed and shipped, with delivery the next working day after dispatch unless otherwise advised. Please note that DPD does not deliver parcels between 25th to 27th December as well as 30th to 2nd January.
*Scooters, SUPs, kayaks and overweight products are excluded from free delivery and incur a delivery fee of €20. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Yes, you may do so within 30 days of delivery date to any 53 Degrees North store and we will refund you in full via the original payment method used (if possible) or exchange your item for another size or another item.
You have 30 days from when you receive your order to change your mind and request an exchange or a refund. You can request a refund or exchange at any of our 53 Degrees North stores or by sending us the product back.
You can find out more in our refund & returns section.