Women's Tahoe Gloves
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
DescriptionMorning corduroy to afternoon tree runs, the Tahoe Glove can hang. Its water repellent gauntlet shell and plush tricot lining combine with a DK Dry™ waterproof insert to ensure warm, dry hands. The premium leather palm adds durability, and an internal heat pack pocket comes in clutch when the temp takes a nosedive.
Water resistant fabric is a type of fabric that has been treated or coated to resist water penetration, making it suitable for light rain or splashes.
This product uses recycled materials and helps reduce waste and environmental pollution, conserves natural resources, and promotes sustainable manufacturing practices.
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- FEATURES: Internal heat pack pocket
Removable wrist leash
- 48% Recycled Polyester, 31% Polyester, 21% Goat Leather
- All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
Size & Fit
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns