All Mountain CZone Gloves
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
DescriptionHestra’s Powder Gauntlet is a warm ski glove with well thought-out features. It has a long cuff with an elastic drawstring to keep snow off your hands and wrists. The wrist width is easy to adjust with one hand. It also comes with an attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).The liner is removable and easy to take out and dry after a day of skiing. The microfleece liner is comfortable against the skin, and the synthetic insulation both insulates and wicks away moisture.A versatile, warm ski glove for long days on the mountain, and equally at home on the downhill slopes and for other winter activities. Also available as a mitten and three-finger model.
Waterproof fabric resists water passing through and helps to keep you dry and comfortable in rainy and snowy weather.
Windproof fabric greatly reduces air from passing through it, providing protection against wind chill.
This fabric allows air and moisture to pass through, improving comfort, ventilation, and preventing overheating and sweat buildup.
This lightweight piece is ideal for trekking, climbing, camping and other activities where weight-saving is important.
- Warm, durable ski glove.
- Waterproof and breathable CZone membrane.
- Windproof and breathable polyamide fabric backhand.
- Durable impregnated goatskin provides good grip.
- Fingertips feature a Wolf Paw design for extra durability.
- Fleece liner with warm synthetic insulation (Fiberfill).
- Pocket with water-repellent zip.
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).
Size & Fit
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns