- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
The workhorse of our glove range providing superb all-round mountaineering performance.
A versatile, warm and waterproof mountaineering glove that combines excellent protection and dexterity. Articulated fingers give a secure grip on an axe or ski pole whilst the goatskin leather palm ensures durability for more technical mountain use. A single handed drawcord closure easily seals out the elements.
Waterproof fabric resists water passing through and helps to keep you dry and comfortable in rainy and snowy weather.
Water resistant fabric is a type of fabric that has been treated or coated to resist water penetration, making it suitable for light rain or splashes.
This fabric allows air and moisture to pass through, improving comfort, ventilation, and preventing overheating and sweat buildup.
This lightweight piece is ideal for trekking, climbing, camping and other activities where weight-saving is important.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket or packed tightly to save space and for easy transport.
The Fair Wear certification ensures that the product is produced under fair labour conditions, including safe working conditions, fair wages, and no use of child labour.
- DRILITE® insert is waterproof and breathable
- Water resistant Goatskin leather palm and outer finger fourchettes
- Mountain fit with pre-curved fingers and thumb
- Microfleece lining on palm
- Fibre pile lining on back of hand
- Reversed suede nose wipe
- Roll top fingers for comfort and durability
- Single-handed drawcord closure
- Karabiner carry loops
- Removable wrist tethers
- Weight: 170g / 6oz
- Shell: 100% Polyamide
- Palm: 100% Leather
- Lining 1: 100% Polyester
- Lining 2: 71% Polyester, 29% Acrylic
- Insert: PU membrane
Size & Fit
- Free Delivery from €100
- Free 30 Day In-Store Returns