Men's Point Peak Trail Pants
- In stock, ready to ship
Built for rugged, multiday trail and travel time, these durable recycled nylon/spandex pants feature a slim fit with moderate articulation, a slim leg and a 31" inseam.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
68% of Patagonia's fabrics are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
83% of Patagonia's line is FairTrade Certified sewn. That's more Fair Trade styles than any other apparel brand.
- Made of 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Waist and cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop tabs
- Mitered on-seam front pockets with drainage; two zippered thigh pockets with drainage; two zippered back pockets
- Gusseted crotch enables movement
- Moderate leg articulation for mobility; 31" inseam; also available in 29" inseam
- Cuffs have center-front boot hook; durable, abrasion-resistant front paneling from midthighs to cuffs and on seat
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Size & Fit
Slim Fit: This garment fits close to your body for a more streamlined look.
Carried sizes and colours:
Is your size or colour not available? Contact us via email or call us on 01 824 9156 and we will check if we have your size in one of our stores.
- Body: 6.5-oz 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave.
- Panels: 6.5-oz 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex double weave.
Body and panels have a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Free Delivery on orders above €100
- 30 Day Hassle-Free Returns
We offer FREE delivery on orders over €100 (excluding overweight items*) to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, for any order below the value we charge a small delivery fee of €5 per delivery.
Orders may take up to 2-3 working days to be processed and shipped, with delivery the next working day after dispatch unless otherwise advised. Please note that DPD does not deliver parcels between 25th to 27th December as well as 30th to 2nd January.
*Scooters, SUPs, kayaks and overweight products are excluded from free delivery and incur a delivery fee of €20. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Yes, you may do so within 30 days of delivery date to any 53 Degrees North store and we will refund you in full via the original payment method used (if possible) or exchange your item for another size or another item.
You have 30 days from when you receive your order to change your mind and request an exchange or a refund. You can request a refund or exchange at any of our 53 Degrees North stores or by sending us the product back.
You can find out more in our refund & returns section.